• Please, buy original Songs/contents from author or developer site!
• If you do not agree to all the terms, please disconnect from this site now itself.
• By remaining at this site, you affirm your understanding and compliance of the above disclaimer and absolve this site of any responsibility henceforth.
• All files found on this site have been collected from various sources across the web and are believed to be in the "public domain".
• All the logos and stuff are the property of their respective owners.
• All the content on ENGLISH SONGS is either submitted to http://englishsongs.fun by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and mp3) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
If your copyrighted material has been posted on ENGLISH SONGS or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the infringement notice via mail us here.
Please allow us a day or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed. Thanks,